Your guests or clients will love these single-use bath salts in a 2 oz. square glass jar with a cork lid. These adorable jars make great wedding, bridesmaid, corporate event, or shower favors and gifts. They are very popular in gift boxes and bridesmaid proposals and gift sets.
This listing is for ONE jar of bath salts.
Soothing bath soaking salts are perfect for relaxation and stress relief, and what better way to say thank you to your guests for coming and sharing in your special day! For those friends, family, or coworkers who don't enjoy soaking in long baths, they can choose to use these as a relaxing foot soak instead.
To use, simply pour the contents of the jar of bath salts into a tub of running water. Just remove the botanicals before draining the bathwater to avoid clogging your drain.
BATH SALT SCENTS:
• LAVENDER + OATS: Relaxing and rest-inducing lavender blends with whispers of chamomile and vanilla in these bath salts made with Dead Sea salt, dried lavender flower buds, lavender essential oil, and skin soothing colloidal oats.
• ORANGE DREAM: Refreshing sweet orange essential oil and creamy vanilla blend with a mix of nourishing salts for a lighthearted, summery bath.
• PINK SALT & PETALS: Pretty pink floral notes float sweetly over spun sugar in this pampering blend of Epsom and pink Himalayan salts. (Does not contain any flowers.)
• BLACKBERRY BORDEAUX: Rich, dark notes of sweet red wine, black cherry, blackberry, and black grapes with hints of vanilla and bourbon make bathtime extra indulgent. Sea salt and Epsom salt are blended with activated charcoal and organic deep red hibiscus petals for a luxurious and detoxifying soak.
• CITRUS ROSE: Wake up with bright lemon verbena, soft rose, sunny marigold, with hints of cherry blossom and apple. Sea salts and bath crystals are combined with beautiful dried red roses, blue cornflowers, golden calendula petals, and lavender buds.
•Use these salts as a soothing foot soak to destress and relieve tired achy feet! Just add the contents of the jar to a basin of warm water.
•Add these bath salts to gift boxes to create a pampering gift for someone who is feeling under the weather.