This pretty mini bridesmaid proposal gift set makes a lovely gift for the members of your bridal party! This box is a fun way to propose to your favorite girls or guys with a bar of soap that pops the question, "Will you be my bridesmaid/maid of honor/matron of honor?", etc. These small gifts are the perfect size for making them feel special while staying within your budget.
You may need to get one for yourself! (I've got you covered with our "Bride" option!!)
**If you'd like, I can send your gifts directly to your girls! Just change the shipping address to theirs while checking out. To send multiple gifts to multiple addresses, you'll need to place one separate order for each address you'd like me to send them to. Leaving a gift message just before checking out will let her know who it's from!
This gift comes in a small white box, which measures 4"x4" and includes:
• one 3 oz bar of moisturizing hand + body soap in the scent Morning Mimosa: a bright blend of champagne and sweet, juicy orange
• one lip balm
• packaged in a gift box with natural tan tissue paper and ivory crinkle paper (They can be wrapped in twine upon request at no additional charge. Just leave me a note in your cart!)
Lip balm scents: (subject to change - if you have a preference, just ask for it in a message to me in your cart and if the scent you want is available, I'll make sure you get it!)
• Wedding Cake
• Vanilla Mint
• Peach Bellini
• Lavender Vanilla
• Vanilla Latte
• Honey Tea
• Our moisturizing soap is made with non-GMO and sustainable ingredients. Argan oil and aloe combine to make a luxurious lather that will leave your skin happy! Cruelty-free. Each bar measures 2.5"x 2.5" and weighs approximately 3 oz.
• Do you want to propose with a candle instead of soap? Check out this bestseller
• For a hand-lettered tag with your recipient's name on the outside, choose our gift wrap/packaging and add it to your cart along with your gift:
• We can remove the question, leaving the title to simply say "Bridesmaid", "Maid of Honor", or "Matron of Honor", etc. Those are great to give to your girls as thank you gifts on your wedding day or at your bridal shower or bachelorette party! Just leave me a message in your cart with your request.
• Add a message to your gift, no charge! Just add it to the order notes box in your cart. If you don't, they won't know who it's from!
• Would you like a title for your soap that you don't see here? Our resident lettering artist, Sierra, charges $10 to create a custom label for you. This fee covers a custom label for Grace + Bloom products only. You won't receive any files or downloads, just a personalized label we will use on the soaps or candles you purchase from us!
Here's the link!
S H I P P I N G
At this time we only do business in the United States. We do not ship internationally. Domestic orders placed within the US are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. On special occasions or per customer request, we may ship via UPS.
Orders typically ship within 3-5 days once the order is placed + paid. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification with all tracking information. Please be aware that Grace + Bloom Co. is not responsible for delayed transit times once your order leaves the studio. We have no control over transit times once packages are given to the mail carrier. Should your package become delayed or lost, a claim will need to be filed with the shipping carrier.
P A Y M E N T
Currently, we accept all major credit cards + PayPal. We do not accept payment after shipment, mailed checks or cash.
S T O R E C R E D I T // E X C H A N G E S
We are not offering returns at this time, but I do want you to love your purchase! The majority of our products are for bath and beauty use so they are final sale due to sanitary + hygienic safety reasons. Should you feel strongly about discussing a potential store credit or exchange for our home fragrances, please contact me at email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving your order and I am happy to work with you to reach a solution that works for both of us.
All shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please keep the tracking information until your return has been processed. Any packages sent back to Grace + Bloom Co. (without direct instructions specifically stating to return the item(s)) will not be accepted and the package will be returned to sender.
We do not assume responsibility for packages containing returns that are lost in transit or packaged poorly. We do not reimburse return shipping costs. We do not replace orders that are shipped with no tracking information. If your return is received in a condition that is unable to be resold, you will not be refunded or will be charged a restocking fee.
D A M A G E S
Your order is adequately packaged with handling + transit in mind! While we do take care when packaging your order, damages can happen. If your order arrives in an unusable state, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the damaged product + shipping box (if applicable) within 48 hours of receiving. A damage claim will be filed with the shipping carrier and we will work together to find a solution to your damaged product (typically a replacement is sent to you once the damage claim has been filed with the shipping carrier).
V A R I A T I O N S
All of our products are made by hand out of natural ingredients so variations are to be expected. Each and every product we make is carefully inspected before it leaves our shop. These variations do not affect the integrity of our goods and will not be considered defects or damages:
Candles + Wax Melts • Changes in temperature may cause "wet spots" on candles. This is a term used to describe a spot on a candle jar that looks as if water has seeped in between the wax and the jar. This is a natural occurrence that can happen when candles go through changes in temperature (going from an air-conditioned home/car to a hot, humid mailbox or vice versa). These "wet spots" do not affect the way your candles burn or smell in any way. Soy candles may discolor to a yellow or orange color when exposed to light. This does not affect the scent or use of your candle and is not considered a defect.
Room & Linen Sprays • Different fragrance combinations mixed with our clear linen spray base may cause them to darken over time. Most will stay completely clear, but they could end up anywhere from a light tan color to a rich brown. This in no way affects their beautiful scent or odor eliminating power!
Sending a gift? We have a couple of ways to make it personal! You can send a gift message with any order, no charge. Just let me know what you'd like to say in the order notes box in your cart. I'll print it out in a pretty font on cardstock paper and include it with your gift.
We can gift wrap your order as well! Add it to your cart and I'll make it beautiful! If you'd like for me to ship it directly to the recipient, just change the shipping address to theirs instead of yours. Gifting made easy! :)