These adorable glass test tubes filled with fun-scented bath salts make beautiful wedding or bridal shower favors, pretty additions to bridesmaid proposal gift boxes, or use them as small gifts for your clients.
Your guests will appreciate the sweet reminder of your special day!
The bath salt/foot soak comes in a single-use 1-oz glass test tube with a cork stopper. There are 6 different scents to choose from; just select your desired fragrance from the menu.
BATH SALT BLENDS:
• Lavender + Oats: Relaxing and rest-inducing lavender blends with whispers of chamomile and vanilla in these bath salts made with Dead Sea salt, dried lavender flower buds, lavender essential oil, and skin-soothing colloidal oats.
• Citrus Rose: bright lemon verbena, soft rose, and marigold, with hints of cherry blossom and apple. Epsom salt, sea salts and Himalayan pink salt are combined with beautiful dried red roses, blue cornflowers, golden calendula petals, and lavender buds.
• Pink Salt & Petals: Pretty pink floral notes float sweetly over spun sugar in this pampering blend of Epsom and pink Himalayan salts. Does not contain any flowers.
• Blackberry Bordeaux: Rich, dark notes of sweet red wine, black cherry, blackberry, and black grapes with hints of vanilla and bourbon make bathtime extra indulgent. Sea salt and Epsom salt are blended with activated coconut charcoal for a luxurious and detoxifying soak. Does not contain any flowers.
• Botanical Breeze: relax and ease sore muscles with Epsom salts and mineral-rich Dead Sea salts scented with peppermint and lavender essential oil, cactus, aloe, and salty ocean air. Contains dried spearmint, eucalyptus and peppermint leaves, juniper berries, fennel seeds, and rosemary.
To use, simply pour the contents of the tube of bath salts into a tub of running bath water, and swirl to dissolve. Enjoy a long relaxing soak! Remove all botanicals from your tub before emptying to avoid clogging your tub.
For folks without a bathtub or who don't enjoy soaking in a bath, these salts can be used as a relaxing foot soak instead. Just add them to a large bowl or basin full of warm water. Swirl to dissolve, then soak your feet while you relax!