These soothing bath soaking salts are perfect for relaxation and stress relief. Choose from single-use tubes of bath salt in 1 oz. glass test tubes. These adorable tubes make excellent wedding, bridesmaid, corporate event, or shower favors or gifts.
This listing is for one single tube of bath salts. The teabags shown in the first picture are no longer available.
With 5 different scents to choose from, you can pick your favorite fragrance, or decide to try them all!
BATH SALT SCENTS:
• Lavender + Oats: Relaxing and rest-inducing lavender blends with whispers of chamomile and vanilla in these bath salts made with Dead Sea salt, dried lavender flower buds, lavender essential oil, and skin-soothing colloidal oats.
• Citrus Rose: bright lemon verbena, soft rose, and marigold, with hints of cherry blossom and apple. Sea salts and bath crystals are combined with beautiful dried red roses, blue cornflowers, golden calendula petals, and lavender buds.
• Pink Salt & Petals: Pretty pink floral notes float sweetly over spun sugar in this pampering blend of Epsom and pink Himalayan salts. Does not contain any flowers.
• Orange Dream: Refreshing sweet orange essential oil and creamy vanilla blend with a mix of nourishing salts for a lighthearted, summery bath. Calendula petals add pretty color to these salts that will remind you of orange creamsicles!
• Blackberry Bordeaux: Rich, dark notes of sweet red wine, black cherry, blackberry, and black grapes with hints of vanilla and bourbon make bathtime extra indulgent. Sea salt and Epsom salt are blended with activated charcoal for a luxurious and detoxifying soak. Does not contain any flowers.
To use, simply pour the contents of the tube of bath salts into a tub of running bath water, and swirl to dissolve. Enjoy a long relaxing soak! Remove all botanicals from your tub before emptying to avoid clogging your tub.
For folks without a bathtub or who don't enjoy soaking in a bath, these salts can be used as a relaxing foot soak instead. Just add them to a large bowl or basin full of warm water. Swirl to dissolve, then soak your feet while you relax!