Burn time and dimensions: 8 oz. candle - approx. 40 hours/ 3"W, 3"H
Why you will love this candle:
• made of 100% all-natural soy wax which is made from American-grown soybeans
• made and hand-poured in small batches
• dye-free, lead- and zinc-free cotton wicks, clean-burning
• hand-lettered, elegant, beautiful in any decor
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch (break off burned part) each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large and helps your candle to last longer.
- It is very important to break off the burned part of a wooden wick before lighting. Many times they will not stay lit if you don't.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents. This will help your candle to last longer.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Follow the 2-foot rule: don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Place candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.
S H I P P I N G
At this time we only do business in the United States. We do not ship internationally. Domestic orders placed within the US are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. On special occasions or per customer request, we may ship via UPS.
Orders typically ship within 3-5 days once the order is placed + paid. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification with all tracking information. Please be aware that Grace + Bloom Co. is not responsible for delayed transit times once your order leaves the studio. We have no control over transit times once packages are given to the mail carrier. Should your package become delayed or lost, a claim will need to be filed with the shipping carrier.
P A Y M E N T
Currently, we accept all major credit cards + PayPal. We do not accept payment after shipment, mailed checks or cash.
S T O R E C R E D I T // E X C H A N G E S
We are not offering returns at this time, but I do want you to love your purchase! The majority of our products are for bath and beauty use so they are final sale due to sanitary + hygienic safety reasons. Should you feel strongly about discussing a potential store credit or exchange for our home fragrances, please contact me at email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving your order and I am happy to work with you to reach a solution that works for both of us.
All shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please keep the tracking information until your return has been processed. Any packages sent back to Grace + Bloom Co. (without direct instructions specifically stating to return the item(s)) will not be accepted and the package will be returned to sender.
We do not assume responsibility for packages containing returns that are lost in transit or packaged poorly. We do not reimburse return shipping costs. We do not replace orders that are shipped with no tracking information. If your return is received in a condition that is unable to be resold, you will not be refunded or will be charged a restocking fee.
D A M A G E S
Your order is adequately packaged with handling + transit in mind! While we do take care when packaging your order, damages can happen. If your order arrives in an unusable state, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the damaged product + shipping box (if applicable) within 48 hours of receiving. A damage claim will be filed with the shipping carrier and we will work together to find a solution to your damaged product (typically a replacement is sent to you once the damage claim has been filed with the shipping carrier).
V A R I A T I O N S
All of our products are made by hand out of natural ingredients so variations are to be expected. Each and every product we make is carefully inspected before it leaves our shop. These variations do not affect the integrity of our goods and will not be considered defects or damages:
Candles + Wax Melts • Changes in temperature may cause "wet spots" on candles. This is a term used to describe a spot on a candle jar that looks as if water has seeped in between the wax and the jar. This is a natural occurrence that can happen when candles go through changes in temperature (going from an air-conditioned home/car to a hot, humid mailbox or vice versa). These "wet spots" do not affect the way your candles burn or smell in any way. Soy candles may discolor to a yellow or orange color when exposed to light. This does not affect the scent or use of your candle and is not considered a defect.
Room & Linen Sprays • Different fragrance combinations mixed with our clear linen spray base may cause them to darken over time. Most will stay completely clear, but they could end up anywhere from a light tan color to a rich brown. This in no way affects their beautiful scent or odor eliminating power!
Sending a gift? We have a couple of ways to make it personal! You can send a gift message with any order, no charge. Just let me know what you'd like to say in the order notes box in your cart. I'll print it out in a pretty font on cardstock paper and include it with your gift.
We can gift wrap your order as well! Add it to your cart and I'll make it beautiful! If you'd like for me to ship it directly to the recipient, just change the shipping address to theirs instead of yours. Gifting made easy! :)